Yesterday we had a slight problem with 2 of our systems. The node seem to have vanished offline causing both electric & rain to be unreachable.
During this time, I changed DNS to a friends network briefly. Shortly after then DNS changed the systems returned and was operating fully. I took this time to update the systems to keep the network secure!
TOR Access is now fully permitted on our network. Sasl is required in order to connect, I’m in the process of writing a short tutorial on how to connect using wee-chat/tor/sasl and you’ll find the onion address on this page when completed
Sorry again for the outage. We’ll make sure this won’t happen again, we’ve also added a 3rd server to our DNS which is located in a different region.
Uptime is everything